Tuesday, October 17, 2006

something wrong with apples?

Do I strike you as an over-emotional basketcase who wants nothing more than to get married, stay at home and have 2.1 children?

Do I sound like I'm scared to be single and need a boyfriend?

Do I send out these signals without realizing it?


Mark says:
nice to see you found someone
Mark says:
i knew you would
Mark says:
and now you get nookie on a regular basis
apples says:
"nice to see you found someone"? sounds like I'm... well.... someone everyone runs away from and who has been craving a boyfriend for years
Mark says:
well...thats sort of the way you explained it to me

what????

Mark says:
you wanted a guy
Mark says:
youre too shy
apples says:
I wanted sex, I didn't want a boyfriend
Mark says:
youre "not the type guys look at"
Mark says:
all in your words

[mental note: check to see if words have got new meanings since the last time I checked]

Mark says:
oh
Mark says:
sorry
Mark says:
are you glad you do
Mark says:
i wouldve given you all the sex you wanted



I feel trampled on...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.