Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Daily Horoscope for Libra October 31st

You may be feeling dangerously close to a
meltdown and there isn't an apparent fix to
this emotionally charged situation.
You want to tell it like it is, but get sidetracked
when you consider the possible negative
reactions. Try not to let yourself get stuck
by your tendency to make everyone feel at ease.
Being honest is more important now than being nice.

tarot.com


Well... this couldn't be more wrong. I'm really rather happy at the moment, no meltdown in sight (I'll save that for when my exam results get back), I don't have anything to complain about and no negative reactions to fear.


Why I felt the need to post it?
I love it when horoscopes are this wrong... :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    It's not wrong. It's just a couple of months late.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.