Thursday, May 07, 2009

Revisited: Kinky test

I found this test from three years ago while doing the labels thing.
I decided to try it again, and here are my results;

Your result for The How Kinky Are You Really Test...

Expert
You scored 55% Kinkiness!

You've done all of the positions in most of the books, you've found out about safe-words.

You enact those fantasies which aren't too taboo and play out in your head during sex the ones you aren't sure how your partner will react. Remember, communication is everything, they can always say no or ask for a compromise.

How Kinky Are You?


I still don't agree with the results. But at least it's progress from the 39% last time.

Then again, if scat, wet sex and blood play is what I need to get higher, then I'm fine just where I am! I'm not into that shit (quite literally)... imagine all the laundry I'd have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.