Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Elusive Dreams

I think I've figured out why it's so hard to get up in the morning.

Of course, it's mostly because I'm sleepy. Getting up sucks. It hurts having to drag yourself out of bed when it's so warm and comfy.

So I hug a pillow (of which I have many), hit snooze, and roll over.

That's when the problems start. I dream. I seem to have more vivid dreamst after I've woken up and fallen asleep again. They're nice dreams, dreams I don't want to wake up from, and that I really want to see where are going.

Every time the alarm rings after that, it's like I can give the dream a push in the direction I want it to take. I can make myself fall asleep and make the dream start again, and it takes me where I want it to take me.

Then, inevitably, I wake up one last time and can't fall asleep again, with the dream not quite being over. Without really having known that it was a dream and there were no consequences. That I could do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.