Saturday, May 02, 2009

Tempting Offer

What do you do when your ex wants you to come by his place of for a bit of fun tomorrow?

Alright, I admit it; when a girl says she misses blow jobs, I guess you gotta expect some offers..

But what do I do?
He looks way better than last time; I look worse. I don't want this to be one of those "man, am I glad to be rid of her or what?!" I'm a little too proud for that.

Of course... I was the one who suggested it... although not exactly as directly as that...



edit: But what if things start feeling different? I'm alright with the way we left things, I really don't want to mess it up. I don't want to start rewriting history... Maybe I should just find someone totally new. Or better yet - someone I just haven't ever thought of in that way yet. That should be better... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.