Sunday, May 15, 2005

Which Religion...?

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic
Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither
believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a
theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic.
Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the
existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is
a philosophy that God's existence cannot be
proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and
follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout
believer if he or she does not truly believe.



agnosticism


79%

Buddhism


71%

Paganism


58%

Islam


50%

Hinduism


42%

atheism


42%

Satanism


42%

Christianity


25%

Judaism

t
25%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com



I could believe that. I always cross the 'Other' box when asked about my religion and agnosticism sounds close enough to 'Other' for me not to think they're trying to categorize me too much. You don't categorize me. I'm special. And so are you.

5 comments:

  1. (tangent) that has got to be one of the most difficult-to-read comments ever :P (/tangent)

    Back on track, I think that last post didn't work properly apples, your post is getting very snug with your sidebar. This, fortunately, I know how to fix. "Introduce" the long lines to a few hard returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I always found it kind of odd how it does not automatically adjust to fit witin the dimensions of the "main" part of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who? What? Where? It didn't work? It's getting snug? Which sidebar? What long lines should be introduced to hard returns?

    I just pasted all of this, pasting things don't seem to go right for me... I'm not sure what you think is wrong but to me the top lines look strange.. This is what it looked like where I found the test though, maybe it's just supposed to be like this?



    And Jake, I don't think you can say anyone is lazy for not beliving in God. Although I do agree it would be a bit lazy to just go "I don't believe in God and I don't want to discuss it".

    About as lazy as it is to say "I believe in God, he's real, and that's that"

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh now I see... you don't happen to be using firefox do you? explorer shows it like it's supposed to be, it just moves the text on the right to the bottom... I'll fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a matter of fact, I am using FireFox. I guess it can't be perfect, now can it?

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.