Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sometimes.

Sometimes you find yourself in strange situations that you put yourself in, and that you really do want to be in. Most of the time that happens in real life but sometimes it can happen online. Anywhere that you can find people as strange as yourself. Yesterday I found myself in a situation like that. It wouldn't have worked if I hadn't wanted to so I guess I didn't really 'find' myself in that situation, more placed myself there.

Sometimes you are willing to give more than you thought you were. Other times you think you will be able to give anything but you realize you can't. Sometimes you want someone to do things for you that you don't want to do for them. Sometimes others think you won't do something that you have no problem doing. Sometimes it's all so innocent it can't be taken seriously, but at the same time, on some level, you know it's real.

Sometimes you feel naked just by answering a question or daring to do something. Suddenly it feels like there's ice inside your chest. But it melts, the cold never lasts. Sometimes you have to say or write something you didn't plan on either saying nor writing. Sometimes it feels like you have a picture in your mind of what something should be like, other times you really do have a picture you didn't think you'd get. Sometimes you play with sand. Sandcastles and fishies.

Sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    hi sweet apple

    i think i know what u talk about, i had such an experience the other day

    sandman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you did :)

    have fun with the fishies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandcastles and fishies... I can only dream.

    Here, it's green grass and cars.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.