Saturday, May 28, 2005

Me, me, me!

A week or two ago I asked some people I know on the net to describe me with one word. What kind of impression had they gotten of me during the years/months/weeks we had talked? Some know me better than others and I wanted to see how 'apples' comes across.

Listed in the order I got them:

- beautiful (inside your heart)
- diffident
- interesting
- apples (it describes everything) *erm...*
- understanding
- lovely
- thoughtful
- adorable
- functional
- confined
- loner
- open-minded
- mysterious
- inspiration
- intriguing
- open, lunatic
('lunatique' because one day you are happy and cool and another day you are more nervous and a little bit hard somtimes)

If I ever feel low I can just look at this list and see that people really do think I'm a nice person (or are too scared to tell the truth). Am I allowed to have a favourite among these? I'm not sure, but if I was to have one or a few, it would be those that really got through to the real me. Like 'diffident' came from a person who doesn't know me too well but it's right on the mark. Same with 'confined' and the person who added that to the list. Maybe I reveal more about myself when I'm not trying to. Maybe the real me shines through when I think it's least likely to do so. Or maybe... maybe one day my maybe's will stop and I'll be able to say what's really on my mind.

You never know. Anything can happen.

5 comments:

  1. You realize this is criminal, don't you? This is termed under no small laws as a threat. Even with your limited command of the English language, your intentions are clear, and I hope you find yourself in the crowded prison cell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jason. I am always grateful for constructive criticism.

    However... this not close to constructive, I'm not even sure if I can call it something as civil as criticism.

    I don't believe I have been anything but patient with you. I realize all you want is attention which is what I gave you when I commented on what you'd said about me a few posts ago, making you go around deleting your previous comments.

    If you don't like my blog, stay away from here. Leave it alone, leave me alone, and I will be very relieved never to hear from you again. I'll never do what everybody else does, be as two-faced as you claim to be, sucking up to you because I want you to like me.

    Take it or leave it. It ain't about to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:11 AM

    The term beautiful was supplied by Shane from Sydney, anytime the yellow streak down your spine allows you to come look for me I will explain just why I think of her in that way. This message is meant for the idiot with the potty mouth. Hello annie, your damn blog spot is attracting quite the wide range of person lately, see you when we go shopping for knickers, bye bye.Big Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apples, why dont u delete the weird posts..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freedom of speech and all that :)

    I've removed around 35 identical ones now, I'll leave the "originals" so the other comments will make sense.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.