Wednesday, May 18, 2005

An inbox full of apples

I've been getting so much spam lately, I've taken my email addy off here and anywhere else it's just sitting still for people to look at.

I did, however, put up a new one so if I get any spam there, I know you're to blame. And then I'll smack you in the head with a shovel. (yes I'm serious)

The addy is applestories@gmail.com and I even put it in MSN on Trillian so if you suddenly feel a burning desire to tell me off for something or other, you're very welcome to do so.


Oh, and if anybody wants a gmail account please give me a shout. I just can't get rid of them.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent. Another unsuspecting innocent has joined the supreme divinity of "The G-Mail."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it. It's sort of a joke... because gmail is the best web mail ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right...

    I've had for about a year but just use it for big files. I once spent ten minutes looking for a way to delete an email, then when I found it I decided to just leave it.

    Makes the inbox look really messy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gmail.. woahh.. Hey why do you call yourself Apple?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virgo - the reply got so long I'm making a post out of it.

    Why don't you have anything on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well yeep just read your apple story :) pretty interesting I must say!
    Well about my blog... I have another one at livejournal.. @
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/lonely_swagato/

    And it was kinda taking too much time updating both. and usually if it is too much personal, I update only for my few friends I trust very dearly :)

    Anyway, nice story. I like the name apple! :D take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the profile thing on the sidebar goes down because of the pink post. It will probably change when it has been pushed far enough down.

    Gmail doesn't cost you a penny.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.