Thursday, May 12, 2005

Panty Personality

You're a Hipster



That's right, funny girl, you know how to use your quick wit and wise cracks to work a room, a party, or even that cute guy you've been eyeing. So even if you've never donned some super silly and sexy hipsters, these funny undies match your sweet and fun-loving personality.


Hipster? My whole panty drawer (and all those that don't fit in there) just shuddered. Don't worry, I won't throw them out and start buying hipsters. I love my funny thongs too much.

Emode.com

8 comments:

  1. 1) What they'll make quizzes out of.

    2) Undergarments. I just find them sort of awkward in terms of discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Ain't it fun?

    2) You obviously haven't been in my underwear drawer yet... Why don't you like underwear? It's not like you HAVE to wear any... do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that they're awkward. Ladies don't seem to have a problem discussing and categorizing them, but far be it from me to discuss that garment that lays between my pelvis and my jeans, enduring god-knows-what for the sake of my comfort.

    I prefer the functionality and breathability of boxers, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women don't seem to have a problem discussing underwear. Ours is so much more interesting than yours.

    Men don't seem to have a problem discussing what's inside their underwear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not necessarily.

    Some guys are more interested with what's in yours, rather than what's in theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.