Friday, May 13, 2005

What Are The Keys to Your Heart?

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.



Considering this is a random Blogthings test, it strangely enough sounds quite a bit like me...

And someone please please please help me get the white thing on top away. I can't just delete it and I can't find anything in the html codes that explains it. What do I do?

Edit: I did it, I did it!

2 comments:

  1. It might be just a glitch in the browser. I've cut through the HTML on it, and the only thing I didn't check was the stylesheets for the individual posts. In the comment section, there is only a very small white space. CELLPADDING is probably to blame, but tinkering with that can have some very... unpleasant results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tinkered, I tampered and I won! The codes said nothing about anything and not a single geek could help me, they said it wouldn't work.

    Last night I was told this one guy could fix it. If I sent him 10 bucks through paypal... Yeah right!

    After trying everything else, I changed it line by line and suddenly it came out perfect. No more white spot!

    Eat shit, geeks!
    I rule!

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.