Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Hair Mystery continues

I found another one of these today. It was lying right next to my pillow, beside my teddy bears (the rabbit seemed completely undisturbed by the whole ordeal). I checked the rest of my bed for dark strands of hair but didn't find any more. I checked under the bed to see if there was a monster there but found none. I even checked my hair to see if if it had turned all dark in the back (after all, you never see the back of your head so all kinds of strange things can be going on back there).

Then I thought maybe it's not hair, maybe it's some kind of thread or something. I had a closer look and saw that it was thinner in one end, just like normal strands of hair, there was no root but there was a darker spot at the other end. Again it is about 10-15cm (4-6 inches) long and it's straight although a little 'curved'.

One of my roommates (the four of us all have our own rooms but share kitchen and 'living room area') has dark hair, maybe she drops hair in the kitchen and my clothes suck them in and spit them back out onto my bed...

This is getting spooky.

5 comments:

  1. The Man prefers me with short hair because of the tendency of my hair to migrate ... to his socks! Where they knit themselves in and are impossible to remove.

    This is what happens when you do not wear shoes indoors.

    (I tell him that hair is a great insulator, and will keep his feet warm.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps somebody took a nap in your bed without telling you.

    If you share a common washer and dryer, that might also be another source of mysterious hair.

    There are a few other options, but they are too improbable to be feasible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blaming the dryer.

    Jason - I'm still not a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:52 AM

    I hope you resolve the mystery! If I were you, I would kinda freak out but hey it could be your roomate's hair that u got on ur clothes or sthg (just like you said in your post).

    Thanks for your comment! I try not to waste my time with people who are direspectful towards me because after all, if somebody doesnt respect you, they're not worth your time. If there's sthg wrong, the best thing is to have an adult conversation. That's my point!

    Cute blog by the way!

    Miss Qt
    miss-qt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:37 PM

    That's strange. I would get a little worried if the hairs were shorter and not straight.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.