Monday, May 30, 2005

What's this...?

Take a look at this cartoon.

When I looked at it I thought "uhh.... ok....". Then I saw the guy lying in the middle and, strangely enough, I found it offensive. I have no reason to whatsoever, but my first reaction was a "what...??"

Something has changed inside of me and I'm not sure if I like it. People you meet, places you go, even dreams you have at night, everything affects you. For better or worse.

I always try to see both sides of the story. Playing the devil's advocate, that's me. The past months I've been able to see more of a side I'd never seen before, I just hope I wasn't pushed to far away from the middle...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 AM

    hey anonymous,
    if u say things like this then at least be an man and sign your post

    Sandman

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's already been banned from his account, so he's forced to post anonymously. Apples already knows who he is, and I have a feeling that the Blogger Staff know who he is too.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.