Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Too much sex?

I've been told there's a lot of sex in my blog these days. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. If it does, please read another one for a few days cuz it ain't about to stop. I write whatever is on my mind. When I heard about the man fucking the horse, what am I supposed to do? Not mention it? Yeah right...

A few days ago I wrote a post that disappeared cuz Blogger wanted me to log in again and hadn't saved it. That happened all the time a few months ago, I started saving as I wrote but I haven't had any problems for a while. I didn't write that post a second time cuz I figured if Blogger wants to annoy me then fine. I won't give it the satisfaction of doing the whole thing again. I'd struggled with the html codes so long it wasn't worth it to do it again. Not right then anyway.

Basically what I was trying to say then was I read an article in a newspaper. It said Russian scientists/researchers had found a relationship between the size of a man's feet and the size of his penis. The formula goes like this:


foot length in cm + 5 cm
2


or

foot length in inches + 2"
2


Remember that it's the length of the length of the foot and not shoe size, you'll find tables for conversion right here. It's been tested on a few thousand men and has been right in 90% of the cases. What do you think? Does it seem right?

As for there being too much sex on here... I do have to say I don't agree. Sometimes I talk about life or dreams or the weather, sometimes I talk about sex. I'm not having it, I might as well talk about it. It's just about the most natural thing there is.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah... that measurement is just about right, within a centimetre or two.

    I don't mind your discussion of sex and things related. Unlike having sex in public, speaking of sex shouldn't be considered taboo. It's not like mentioning "a cock" as ever gotten anyone pregnant.

    I forget who it was that said it, but the phrase went something along the lines of "the only unnatural sex is no sex at all." Perhaps the most intelligent phrase I've quoted today. In short, don't change anything. This is your space, and you should continue to share your thoughts as they come. Perhaps the most horrible form of censorship is that which is imposed on oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Ah...well...hm...checking again...hmhm...true, the formula works. And yea, according to my wife, size DOES matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If God didn't give you a ramrod in the pants, don't be afraid. He also gave you two hands and countless other means to pleasure and tease your partner.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.