Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hotmail

Oh

my

gosh.


I have 25mB in my hotmail inbox

I have 25mB in my hotmail inbox!


Last night I was deleting things so it got to 50% out of the 2mB. When I woke up, I was using only 4%. Uh oh... But then... there are 25mB now! I heard this happening to some months ago, and it was said we'd all get it, and now it actually has!

No more warnings that my inbox is too full. No more waking up find it 99% there cuz of ads for meds. No more missing emails that didn't get in.


I can finally use my hotmail and not just have it!

Incredible.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. I got that a while ago. I still don't use hotmail. Gmail is far, faaaaar superior.

    But I'm sure you already knew that.

    Oh, and by the way apples, you owe me new friends. I've lost mine. They're out in the bush somewhere singing something about a Hippopotamus with noodles on his back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool. I didn't know that hotmail has increased its storage limit. Then again, I don't know why I bother keeping my hotmail since I hardly use it anyway.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.