Saturday, November 06, 2004

Well...

Ok, so maybe it wasn't love after all. The nice one was heavier and bigger than it looked, and the other one was smaller and prettier than it seemed. Should I go for an even smaller one? I don't need that much capacity, and it's not really convenient with such a big one...

Does size matter? I mean, small can be good, but is it better with a big one? Will it be better that way? But a small one is easier to sorta... bring with you. More discreet. Will the big ones get a lot smaller after a couple of years? I don't want all of them to shrink when I'm stuck with a big one.

So which one is it? Muvo2 or Zen Touch?
Muvo is small and nice
Zen is bigger but more elegant

What??
Nothing...

Apart from that... it's been snowing at home. Last night. But it didn't melt during the day. I can't wait till we get snow here aswell, we had 5 degrees and a clear blue sky today.

I just ordered a ticket to go to the movies, it's 'The big cinema day' today. I'll be seeing "Comme une image", just one little problem... I don't know where the cinema is...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Hey Dear Apple
    sorry for calling you that i know ur real name but don't wanna tellk it
    anyway i apreciate you a lot and i think you such a good person your ideas can't be found anywhere as known every one got his own way of thinking but yours surprised me really
    above this what i have as view about you i think it should stay and i will tell it to you face to face i won't be late just a little spot of time and you will SEE me
    Take Care
    Khalil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Thank you dear Sir,
    ummm .... well i don't know what to tell (^_^) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be in love is merely to be in a perpetual state of anesthesia - to mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

    -H.L. Mencken

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.