Sunday, November 21, 2004

Days fly by

My first exam is in two days and I'm trying my best to read. Okay, that's not completely true... I'M WELL AWARE OF THE FACT THAT I SHOULD BE trying my best to read. There, that's better.

Yesterday I went to look at the gingerbread city they put up in the city here. Took some pictures, finally got around to changing the settings on my camera so it doesn't take so long to take the photos. When it's dark it makes everything blurry if I don't hold it perfectly still while it gathers enough light. Pictures still turned out kinda blurry though...

I'm also trying to find something to get my mother for her birthday on the 29th... She doesn't want anything so I don't have a clue what to get her...

Finally got around to buying the mp3 player, ended up choosing the Zen Touch.

Winter has really come now. I was going to the library on Friday, but it closed one minute before I got there :( I had my camera with me and it was just so incredibly beautiful outside, I decided to go for a walk. Took some pictures (don't know how long they'll stay) it's amazing how the snow makes everything look different and also how the colours change. Oh, don't forget about my appleshots!

And the capital of Venezuela is actually Caracas...
Who could have known?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gingerbread city. I once did try to make a gingerbread house. I gave up and bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! you don't give up on gingerbread houses! at home we make a little village every Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.