Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

For some reason, I'm kinda exited about the whole thing. Just sitting on my bed reading, watching TV, room all warm (in any which way my room ever gets warm without it being hard to breathe in here), knowing I'll stay up all night waiting for the results... plus I have a presentation to write for tomorrow...

I stumbled across Michael Moore's "Dude, Where's My Country" at the library today. I figured today was a good day to start reading it. But then I thought I needed something to put on the other side of the balance, so to speak... I noticed Bob Woodward's "Bush At War", and I don't have a clue whether that's a book that supports the Democratic or the Republican views, so I just brought that one with me aswell.

Up until now, I never really thought Kerry could win. Or rather, I don't think Bush can lose. But now... I'm starting to hope, I guess.

I'm watching CNN (I know, I know, communistic bs, but I don't have the Foxes here), this is the prediction;

They / We can wake up tomorrow to one of three scenarios;
Bush wins,
Kerry wins,
Or we we won't know until the lawyers have decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.