Monday, June 26, 2006

Anniversary

It has now officially been one year since I had sex.


It's tragic!


Not in the sense that "oooh everybody should have sex all the time!". You should know me better than that. I mean in the sense that I want to, I have wants, lusts, desires, I want to feel a body next to mine and a hard cock in my mouth. Sorry if honesty offends you but I never claimed this blog was family friendly.

Not entirely sure what to do about it though... I've thought of becoming a nun. Supposedly they don't have sex but I'm quite certain they have some wicked orgies in those convents of theirs...

Until then I'm still looking for volunteers to help me out of my involentary celibacy.

9 comments:

  1. If you think 1 year is tragic, well I survived 3 friggin' years without sex *shakes head in disbelief*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 19 years. 19 and a half. And a bit more.

    I've got past the point where I felt I "should" be doing it. Now I just want to. That's even worse.

    When you feel you should, it's not a physical need. Now it's becoming one and it's not always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well there Apples, I feel for you, Next time I visit norway which we can only hope happens sooner rather than later i can try to help you out. I am also past the 'Should' Phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Aww well apples, your involuntary celibacy , can you tell more about that so that i can try helping you? I really got bored of having sex with professional prostitutes they act like robots and furthermore they moan more than enough , better i find a hot nice girl an unexperinced one for myself so that i can make her each day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:59 PM

    I can help you anytime you want, hey i never did it with a norwegian girl but i think swedish girls are told to be more clever in that stuff than do norwegians, hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it's like with Greeks and Turks - everybody knows the Greek are good in bed while the Turks only care about themselves.

    If it keeps you away from me, yes it's absolutely true!

    You should stick with the Swedes and your prostitutes, I doubt if us Norwegian girls would want you to "make us" anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:24 PM

    I prefer you to a swedish girl :D, at least you are symphatetic girl :)and my 6th sense says you are beutiful and smart blondie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Poor norwegian girls never had the chance of meeting with me "snif snif" :(( Ohh yeah greek girls are good in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dare say we are all coping with that tragic loss remarkably well.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.