Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shopping and Stripping in the Sunshine

I went shopping today.

That's right, I went shopping. I don't do that a lot but when it's summer and hot outside, really "fry an egg on the pavement" hot, and when I actually find things I like, then I love shopping. The past two days have been like that.

Yesterday I found the most gorgeous bra ever. It was of some sort of lace like fabric, black pinkish brown (looks better than it sounds) and a little see through. It's absolutely perfect! Only thing was it was too small. I looked through all the H&M shops in the city but I didn't find it anywhere else.

I decided to try it on again and see if it would work anyway. I also picked out a bit more underwear (mostly black lace) and headed to the dressing rooms. The first one right inside the door was vacant so I went in and stripped down to my panties (the weather being as hot as it is, it didn't take much undressing).

I tried the 'perfect bra' first, and the thongs that went with it. I was just admiring it in the mirror when I heard a girl's voice and "maybe this one is vacant!".


Whoosh goes the curtain, I hear two girls' voices and a surprised "ohhh.... sorry!" then nervous giggling while they run off - neglecting to close the curtain. And there I am, in the perfect undewear, standing in the only place from which I am visible to the entire shop. Which is full of costumers.


Fan-bloody-tastic.


I closed the curtain and hoped not too many witnessed my involentary striptease. I tried on the rest of the underwear and not until now did I realize I didn't even get embarassed... I'll just put that down to the fact that I'm more than ready for someone to see me in my underwear, not to say nothing at all [yes, it's been a while]

I bought a little bit of this and a little bit of that, what it all had in common was that it was all clothes I really need. I even got two jackets, I don't have a jacket so I needed those. One is weird in the back and the other I can't close but they were cheap and worth the money.

Underwear. Check.
Other clothes. Check.
Bag. Check.


I then started the walk home in the sunshine, hot as hell, and loving it, two bags in each hand. An old man, your typical grandfather type, came towards me on the street and stopped straight in front of me. This was our conversation.

Man: Now you can't do anything.
Me: Huh?
Man: *gesturing towards my hands*
Man: You have bags in both your hands. I could do anything to you [in a friendly way, not creepy]
Man: I could even give you a hug if I wanted to. *strokes my cheek*
Me: *putting on the most innocent looking face you've ever seen and leaning away*
Man: *smiles and walks away*

...
Sometimes you meet the strangest people.
...

I'm so glad it's summer!

Did I mention it was HOT today?

3 comments:

  1. I know, but you know what the sucky part is? I'm going home tomorrow.

    I'll be spending two months in a tiny town where everybody knows everybody and there's no one to have sex with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously haven't been to Norway :)

    The next town is where I went to high school. The other town is where most of my friends went to high school. People know each other. Or if we don't know each other, we know of people who know them. I'm not saying there's anythign wrong with that, but it would be just like screwing your neighbour.

    Another thing is I don't have 1) a driver's license, or 2) a car. There are buses though. About three times a day. None after 7pm.

    It's just *blah*

    Sure is gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the first available flight to Toronto, Canada. Take a bus west to Calgary from there.

    If you haven't seen enough landscape and met enough people on the way, I'll load up my car and take you the rest of the way.

    In Norway, it seems all the roads are connected. In Canada, we just wish they were.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.