Friday, June 23, 2006

Mental note to self:

Guys suck.
When you think you meet a nice one, you're only kidding yourself.
Not only until I learn not to feel anything for anyone, should I have anything to do with guys.


I think I bring this on myself though, at least sometimes. I don't show my feelings, people assume I don't have any, and thus that I cannot be hurt. Which is, of course, complete bull shit. I have feelings, just like everybody else. They're there all the time and I'm a rather sensitive person although I hate to admit it. I care about people easily, really doesn't take long. That's why it hurts when I realize the other person doesn't mean half of what he says.



- Please note that if you confront me with anything I've written here I'll claim insanity. I don't have feelings and you can't hurt me. Period.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Put on a hoodie. Get out of your apartment.

    Come to the pub around the corner. You'll find me there drinking and playing pool.

    Come over. Punch me hard in the gut and yell, "GUYS SUCK".

    I'm gonna get up off the floor, laugh and fall down again, laughing.

    Then I'm gonna get up and say, "ok, the drink's on me".

    There. We're even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?

    I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.