Sunday, June 04, 2006

Waaaahhh!

My last exam is Wednesday, which means I am supposed to be studying. And I do try. From time to time. For those of you who have yet to experience the endless fascination of micro economics, I am here to tell you there is no such thing.

It might be fun if I had more time to study it but since I have 250 pages and 2 days to learn them (much of which will be wasted online), it is not so much fun.


Doesn't make it better that my family is in Sweden for the weekend and keep calling to tell me how much fun they're having.

Which only serves to remind me I might not be able to get out of the country at all this year. That hasn't happened for 10 years and I'm not too keen on it happening now.


Bloody Cobb-Douglas production functions...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You need a good summer holiday i think , and a cute boyfriend perhaps, just study well and then come to me baby, i want a nice blue eyed norwegian girl.Hey if you ask the upper classes to provide yu the previous years questions then u can reduce those 250 pages to fewer pages just study the pages where the previous years questions comes heavily. For my help i want you hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Hey, don't waste your time after reading my comments, as i told you before just ask the students of upper classes about what subjects do the lecturer cares much and asked heavily in the previous years, once you obtain the questions and answers, u can just learn them well and try to solve the similiar exercise questions in the end of your book, and after u pass you exam, you owe me a kiss, damn and u should stop eating raviolis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Norwegian uni system when it comes to exams seems to be a little more complicated than the one in Turkey where you are.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.