Friday, January 21, 2005

What 2004 Hit Song Are You?

100 Years by Five for Fighting
"Every day's a new day...
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live"

2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year?




I can't believe this is supposed to be my song... Someone sent it to me last spring and I listened to it over and over again. I've never heard it on the radio or TV or anything so I thought it must have been one of those great songs that aren't 'pop' enough. Like Little Blue. But then it appears to have been a hit. How strange...

Good choice, Blogthings :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Not 2004 Annie Oakley but this is my song for you,
    Wherever You Will Go. by The Calling.
    Think of that song and I think of you, see you soon sweetie.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.