Friday, January 21, 2005

I want to write in my blog.

I want to write in my blog.

I don't know what to write in my blog.

*sigh*

I think I'm going crazy. Can you miss something you've never had, miss someone you've never met? Can you you want to have a feeling you've never had before, yet realize it's EXACTLY like before?

Is it even "in" my blog? Or is it "on"?

Today I didn't do anything. Big surprise. I did start reading a little bit. About three pages on 'Methods in Behavioral Research' before I had dinner, then I watched "40 Days & 40 Nights" cuz I thought I'd never seen it before, but it turned out I had. Some funny lines in that movie and I just love the flower scene...

I have to write a post about my dream of Tuscany... Just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.