Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happy

It's dark outside and it's late but I can't sleep. Stayed up too long yesterday and slept too long this afternoon. I don't want to sleep either. Just watching the cars going by on the bridge, the tv is on but I'm not watching. Looks foggy outside. Probably cold too... It's good to be warm on the inside when it's cold around you. I'm glad I have a warm, comfy bed to climb into though, too many people don't.

I have too many thoughts in my head but at the moment everything seems to be quiet in there.

A really long boat is coming out from under the bridge. There are raindrops on my window. I've put a hat on the lamp standing on my desk. The lamp doesn't work anymore. It's strange how sometimes everything seems dark, not dark as in sad, just dark as in confusing. Then it's like a match is lit and for a little while everything doesn't seem so silly anymore. But it's still a little confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.