Monday, January 31, 2005

A little thought

The wind is threatening to rip the roof off, the rain is hitting my window. It gets quiet sometimes, a few seconds, then it starts again. Usually I can only see the rain blowing past the street lights, but not tonight. It usually comes in from the west but tonight it's coming from the north and it's hitting hard.

I should be in bed now, I've been staying up far longer than I should lately. Tomorrow's Monday morning and I have classes.

A little thought:

Why is it that guys constantly feel the need to talk about their dick on the net? How many times do a girl have to say "no I don't want to see it, no I don't want to hear about it and I most certainly do not want you to do THAT with it" before he gets it? If you want to talk about your dick, go to a chatroom or something. Don't IM me and tell me about it.

That's for the guys who prefer that kind of conversations. To the guys who don't talk about their dicks; I'm so glad you're out there, I love an intelligent conversation (and some less intelligent as long as you don't talk about your genitals).

Oh I finally found my stamps, now I can go to bed.

And it's still raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.