Sunday, August 30, 2009

Too much information!

A lot of people complain about their Facebook-friends constantly updating their statuses with useless information. "Going to have dinner"... "Just had dinner"... "Watching a movie" - I know, who needs that right?

Fortunately I don't have too many of those. What I do have, however, is an aunt. Almost. She's my uncle's wife, 41 years young and kinda all over the place. Today she posted her quiz results from the test
"Where should you have SEX?";

On the bus
You know how to get around, traveling doesn't have to be boring! Spontaneity (and perhaps untamed horniness?) is a word which describes you well!

I like it when people are open and honest, but isn't this just a little too much information to share with your entire network of friends (not to mention your whole family.. including your 18 year old son)?

Then again, the test did make me curious... where should I have sex?

On a trampoline
A bouncy person like you whould enjoy the bounce of the trampoline! With the right rhytm and songs this could get pretty hot!


Now that's a thought...
(and no, I did not post that on Facebook!)
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.