Monday, August 24, 2009

Guys!

I usually prefer having guys as flat mates. Guys tend to make less of a mess than girls, and they're easier to talk to. And they take way less time in the bathroom!

Then I come back here a week after the others. I share a bathroom with one guy, which was never a problem. Last night I went to brush my teeth and what did I see...

The toilet bowl is covered in shit. Literally covered. Going way up the back side of the bowl. How do you even hit that spot?? And how does it stick?

In only ten days alone, no one to see what goes on in the bathroom, he managed to do that. It has never looked anything like that when I'm around. Ever. Makes you wonder what toilets the world over look like when the women are away...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.