Sunday, August 30, 2009

Visiting Work

I stopped by (ex)work before leaving Bergen. Some of the girls are still there, some have moved on.

One of my former colleagues had left. She'd met a guy online and moved to another part of the country.

I started wondering... hadn't she been married? But it wasn't until I left that I remembered she'd been living with a guy I'd met a lot of times. They had a couple of teenage kids together.

I would never in a million years have thought she was the kinda person who would do something like that. Of course, I don't know what has happened the year I've been gone.

Still, I am beyond shocked right now... (and really really wishing I'd have remembered it earlier so I could have gotten the whole background story from the girls!)


Maybe those people are right - the internet is a dangerous place!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.