Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Underwear Oracle

A while ago I got a negative comment on my having mentioning my underwear on this blog. I don't believe I do that a lot but I do like my underwear so I thought I'd take a test, see what my underwear says about me, and let all of you know and be as annoyed as you want.


What Your Underwear Says About You

You buy the sexiest underwear you kind find, and always have something hot on underneath your clothes.

You're a closet exhibitionist who gets a thrill from being secretly naughty.


I don't quite agree with this though.. You are supposed to tell them what kind of underwear you're wearing right now and apparently my red thong says I'm a closet exhibitionist. But hey, fine by me. I have no problems being 'secretly naughty'...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.