Monday, October 10, 2005

Bonsaieddie

A conversation on Skype. It started like this:

bonsaieddie says: Hello apples got a few minutes to chat??
apples says: I suppose I got a few...
bonsaieddie says: how are you?
apples says: I'm good thanks, how are you?


Then I decided to ask him the question I'd been asking everyone yesterday:

apples says: could I ask you a question?
bonsaieddie says: sure what is it??
apples says: assuming it's not 'bonsai', I was wondering if you happened to have named your penis?
bonsaieddie says: why do you have a name for your cunt??
apples says: nope
bonsaieddie says: what is it you would like me to do to you??
apples says: it's just a question
apples says: I heard today "guys name their cars like they name their dicks"
apples says: I'm simply trying to find out if most guys seem to name their dicks or not
bonsaieddie says: I don't name my dick
apples says: ok then


Maybe I'm a little too straightforward some times? Now that was all I wanted to say on the subjects of penises (or any other private parts) but I guess you can't just start a conversation like that and leave it. Bonsaieddie sure couldn't.

bonsaieddie says: what I'd like to do is spread your legs and lick you til an orgasm
apples says: well I doubt if that's gonna happen any time soon
bonsaieddie says: one never knows
apples says: anything can happen
bonsaieddie says: Bergen is a real nice town
apples says: yeah well...
apples says: it's a small town
bonsaieddie says: I love the car that goes up the hill
apples says: the one that goes on the ground or those that go in the air?
bonsaieddie says: the one that goes on tracks
apples says: but that's so boring...
apples says: you've been here?
bonsaieddie says: I'm there now
apples says: you're here?


Great, it's a normal conversation again!

bonsaieddie says: so that is why I said everything can happen
bonsaieddie says: since all I have is a laptop and no g/f i would gladly lick or fuck you as you wish


Oh crap...

apples says: well that's all very good

Notice the sarcasm?

bonsaieddie says: how can I get in touch with you???
apples says: aren't you in touch with me?
bonsaieddie says: so shall we fuck or not


One minute seven seconds pass as I have no yet seen what he has written.

bonsaieddie says: oh I forgot girls in Norway only play with themselves as they all are fridgid
apples says: yes of course we are
bonsaieddie says: why are you a lesbian??or just afraid to get fucked so forget it I'll try to find a normal girl in Bergen
apples says: normal? please do look.
apples says: I seriously consider an attitude change before you start though
bonsaieddie says: forget it I wouldn't want to fuck you anyway you must be as warm as an ice cube bye
apples says: good luck
apples says: I think you're gonna need it



How do I meet these people? I'm afraid I probably got myself into this one though... The results on my lil study on whether guys name their penises or not comes tomorrow.

Reckon I've tipped over the edge yet, and become a little too curious?

4 comments:

  1. Jesus H. Christ with a gin and tonic.

    How... then... and... he...

    Huh?

    He's a strange one, that one. I think you have the worst luck with these kinds of people, apples. But then again, I'm a guy too. I have no idea what it would be like to mention parts to a person of the opposite sex, and have it completely devolve into little more than a crude booty call.

    Yipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    You Forgot me dear???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange indeed...

    Hey Asif, been a while. No I haven't forgot you, just get your butt on msn sometime! When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.