Friday, December 17, 2004

The hairdresser

Yesterday I got a haircut! Finally, should have done that a long time ago. I really like it, it's not too long anymore, a bit shorter than I want it but I asked her to cut it this short cuz it always grows back out... I don't get it though, I want to have long hair. In theory. But it's so much easier to have my hair a little shorter... a little below the shoulders rather than the middle of my back.

It looked straight and all when I was there but when I came home it seemed a bit... uneven. That's cuz my hair is just weird and it wants to stay in a way that puts a lot of hair on one side of my head and less on the other. So what would be in the middle would be even and if only my hair agreed to stay like that. It doesn't. I'm gonna stop by the hairdresser later and ask her if she can just cut it a little on the longest side... It'll probably look weird if my hair decides to behave properly, but 1) that's not very likely and 2) I don't mind my hair being a little wierd as long as I can plan the weirdness

1 comment:

  1. oh but that's no fun. gotta have something to.. umm... hold onto?

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.