Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

In one hour, at 5pm, the church bells will ring and Christmas will be here. It's been a long year... We've done everything that has to be done before the holidays start and now it's time to relax. We have the big Christmas dinner at 5:00 and a little later Santa Claus comes. I wish I was a kid again...

It's snowing and it's been doing so all day. We got a white Christmas after all. Most of the time when I'm here in this town I call home I feel the urge to get away. But this time of year there's no place on earth I'd rather be.

As I said, it's been a long year and I've learned a lot. But... The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return. I'll have to work on that one. But right now... right now I'm happy. And tired but mostly happy :)


I hope you'll all have a wonderful time and that all your wishes will come true. Mine already has - I got a White Christmas.


Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Annie Oakley, you will always be loved no matter what transpires.
    Merry xmas and a happy new year, I know it's a bit late but hey thats me.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.