Saturday, October 23, 2004

Weekend cheats

What do you know, another week has passed, and the weekend is here. I didn't even notice midnight passing by, I usually do...

Cheating. What about it? How do the general population here at Blogger feel about it? Ever done it? Anyone ever done it to you? What would you do if your bf/gf cheated? I've never been in a position to experience this, so I don't really know how I would feel... Hurt. Betrayed. Sad. Angry. When I'm sad, I get angry first. Would I get sad first if I was angry? Probably. I've thought about it for a little while after being put on the spot a few hours ago (always love talking to ya, Michael :). I guess it's all a mixture of things...self control? What if you were married and fell for someone else? I couldn't imagine acting on it, but then again, what would I know? I just know that I wouldn't marry anyone without absolutely loving them to death, I dont' know much about love, but I think it must be the most wonderful thing out there.

Do you think that you can be in love with a person for twenty, thirty, fifty years? Or does the rush of being 'in love' turn into a more steady feeling of 'love'? A grandfather in France said he didn't think you could love someone for more than 3-4 years. Does that make sense? How sad would that be..? I think the 'in love' turns into 'love', and then there are times when that rush you experienced at first can come back (yes, my contemplations still bring me there.. :) Sometimes thinking about this makes me wonder what true love must feel like. I've never had the bad experiences, so hopefully I'll be able to recognize it when something good passes by. If it knocks on the door, or knocks me off my feet, time will show...

Alright, enough emotions for me!
How about it, people?
A penny for your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.