Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Kant, morals and Christmas cookies

Mmmm.....

I posted my text three minutes before the deadline, but the university pages say I did it at 2:05 rather than 1:56... Obviously they're nine minutes ahead of us on the other side of the bridge... I know my time is right, so I hope it doesn't matter.

But it feels good :) Finally! I always start late, but the thing with me is that I never do anything half way. I don't write this to pass, whenever I 'produce a text' I want it to be as good as it can get. That's why it's always a slap in the face when I didn't do as good as I hoped. I don't know how this will go though... Two months into university and I'm supposed to write like a professor? Nah, don't think they expect that.

Right now... I just want to sing!
I'm so happy, so terribly happy! I'm so happy, so terribly happy
I want to scream and shout, and let my happiness out
I'm so happy, so terribly happy!

Good choice, right? Just popped into my head when I pressed the 'post' button... Hmm... they're just gonna put it in a folder though, and then look at it around Christmas time. What a treat, Kant, morals and Christmas cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.