Saturday, October 16, 2004

Second Day

I'm a student at the University of Bergen. That basically means that I try to study, and that I now live in Bergen, the second largest city in Norway. Since yesterday was my b'day, my parents and sister had decided to come for the weekend, and they even brought chocolate cake with them!

I didn't realize that I missed them until I met them again, and now it's a little sad that they're leaving tomorrow morning. My sister is staying over with me tonight, right now she's in my bed watching something on Hallmark... She's 11 and says she likes watching "when they fight". I get that, in one way. Martial arts is cool, but watching car crashes and guys with guns running around is somewhat less interesting. Plus it sorta says that violence is 'ok'...

Tomorrow is another early morning, and the coming week is going to be a very very busy one. But does that mean I'm going to bed? Nah! I do love sleeping though... preferrably in the mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.