Friday, October 15, 2004

Babysteps

October 15th 1984

Twenty years have passed since that day, the day when I was born. I am no longer a teenager, no longer just a little girl. I guess I'm starting to feel like a woman now, but I'll always be that little girl inside, she has just learnt when it's safe to come out, and when it's best to stay inside.

Two decades... that's a long time... Today feels a little special on the inside, but not on the outside. I guess what I mean by that is that I don't expect presents, I don't expect this to be 'my' day. It just feels nice to know that today is a day when friends and family will think of me. That's a nice feeling. Maybe I'm growing up...

20 starts today, and if you stick around, you'll see what the life of a twenty year old can be like. Hopefully my applestories will give all of you out there a look into my life, and maybe you will even understand a little bit about how I think... about life, the universe and everything else.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.