Saturday, October 23, 2004

My face is black

I was lying on my bed reading a magazine and watching a movie. My mind started drifting, like it always does, my arms crossed under my head. I wonder what people must think if they see me like that. Depending on what I think about, I must have different expressions on my face. Lately I've noticed myself smiling when I'm out walking, smiling just because of something I'm thinking about. I was thinking about something like that tonight.

Then I lifted my head, my hands, and I saw they were black. There was an almost all black ad in the magazine just where I'd stopped reading and started dreaming... So, I thought, if my hands are black, then surely my face must be a little black aswell. Funny thought... at least at that moment... I just got up off my bed a couple of minutes ago, and caught my reflection in the window. It's all dark outside, and I have no mirror in my room, so the window worked as one right then.

I have a huge black... area in the middle of my forehead, and the tip of my nose is black too. I look like I've been hanging upside down in a chimney. I probably should go wash it off, but hey, how often do you get to walk around with black ink spots on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.