Sunday, June 07, 2009

Fantasy turned Dream

Do you ever fantasize about people in a position of authority? Everybody fantasizes about something and this is probably an all time favourite - guys like nurses and school teachers, girls like policemen and fire fighters. Who do you fantasize about?

I had a fantasy-turned-dream about my doctor a few nights ago. One of those dreams where you truly hate your alarm when it goes off because it wakes you just as it starts getting good.

Lately I've also been having some dreams about people I've used to know through the years, but as far as I can remember they've all been rather innocent. I wonder how it would be like if one of those suddenly turned dirty... (I can only hope we'd all be grown up and not still 10!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.