Thursday, April 07, 2005

Summer job

I've been trying to register on this page for a while. I need a summer job to cover my rent this summer and there is one page where all vacant jobs in the country are supposed to be registered. It just doesn't seem to work.

The first time I tried it just wouldn't let me in.
The second time I tried they said I can't do it between 11pm and 7am (and I was doing it in the evening)
The third time I tried I kept getting "can't find server".

Then today I finally managed to register. Now I need to make a resume. Only the course I took in high school, Allmenne, økonomiske og administrative fag (General subjects, economy and administration), doesn't seem to exist. They do have "General subjects, society and language subjects" and "Economy and administration". What I studied doesn't seem to exist on this page.

I figured I'd finish it later and just did a quick search to see whether there are any summer jobs here. Two out of three times, it just doesn't work. And when it does work, it stops for a while, and then there's nothing there.

It doesn't seem like I'm meant to get a job here...



Student seeking work

Do you have a summer job for me? I'll do pretty much anything and I can stay throughout June and July. I don't have much work experience but I always try to do my very best. I'll work day or night, morning or evening, as long as we have some sort of schedule.

Send me a message if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.