Thursday, April 28, 2005

Excuse me for being sick

I could give you all the yucky details but I think it's enough to say that I've been sick. I thought it was a cold, then I thought it was the flu, then I just didn't get better so I went to see the doc. I got penicillin but it didn't work. I went back to see the doc one week later, again I had to wait for four hours, new doc, new meds. And he even listened when I told him about my horrible cough. Three $10-a-piece pills later, I was out of bed.

More than two weeks of being sick is more than I can handle. I felt completely helpless and I even had to take medicine... But now it's over, pretty much, and I have books to read and people to yell at (only on here though, I'm much too nice to yell at people in real life). I'm completely dehydrated and the windows are open. It's been sunny and warm for two and a half weeks, I've only seen it through the window but now I can go outside too!

I miss grass... Cities don't have much grass.
Home has grass everywhere. I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.