Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bump'ed

I woke up this morning with a bump on my head.

Last night I was lying on my bed, listening to music, deciding whether I should go to sleep or not. I hadn't taken my clothes off and the computer was still on.

When I woke up, I was wearing my nightie, the computer was off and unplugged, my contacts were still in my eyes, the light on my bedside table was on and I had a bump reaching from above and behind my left ear down to my neck. I just can't figure out what I might have bumped into to leave a bump there.

I also don't remember putting on my nightie or turning off my computer. While lying in bed this morning I started remembering, although I might just be creating memories, of taking my clothes off but I can't remember when... I woke up at 8:30 and then they were off - I don't remember being up before that. I still can't understand how and when I turned off the computer.

This has happened a few times lately - it's like I'm in a trance, kinda like sleepwalking. Maybe that's what I'm doing, at least it would explain why I don't remember anything. Doesn't explain the bump though.

2 comments:

  1. At least you're in one piece!

    A friend's husband woke her up a few weeks ago at about 3am on a Sunday morning saying, "Help me. I can't stop the bleeding."

    He was woozy and bleeding profusely from a large gash in his head. She called a taxi to get him to hospital, where he was given 6 stitches and had to stay overnight because he'd lost so much blood.

    He has NO MEMORY of how it happened. My friend has followed the blood trail through the house, and it appears that he fell downstairs in his sleep, then came round (sort of) and wandered around for a bit before going upstairs to the bedroom again. Blood EVERYWHERE.


    (This kind of thing scares me, because I've been known to walk in my sleep...)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sleepwalk at times.. very embrassing.. sometimes I would be sleeping but would also be talking... just annoys the hell out of me...

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.