- Sit next to your cat when trying to eat.
- The cat will then stare at you every time you lift the fork.
- You will be overcome with guilt and will not be able to get down one bite.
- After a while you give in - this is stupid and the food will get cold.
- The cat notices this and follows your every move.
- You then proceed to give half your food to the cat to avoid it staring at you.
I've effectively reduced your calorie intake by half!
And in the process given you a very stubborn (and potentially overweight) cat.