Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Voice

I know it's possible to miss people. I've done that once or twice. You can miss things or places or your pet or your car. But can you miss the sound of somebody's voice? I mean... wouldn't it be more natural to miss the person the voice belonged to rather than the actual voice? What if this voice was one that, only thinking about it, made you dream. A voice that sounded safe and soft, yet strong and powerful. I love voices, and when I find one I like, it seems only natural to miss it...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Yeah sure people can miss humans as well as their voicesyou are a normal person don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Normal? How dare you suggest such a thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Yeah you sound like a normal girl, you have emotions according to me. But if you say you are abnormal then , i ll say what it seems might be diffrent than what it is. I am just an anonymous authority i suggest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's voice is it that you're missing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a long story from a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.