Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged a while ago by Mac. Apparently now I have to fill out something and tell some of you to do the same. This is as close as chain mails as I'm going to get so we'll see how it goes.


Four Jobs I have had
Being at a shop during summer (doesn't really count as a job)
Au pair
--
--

Four Movies I can watch over and over again
Porky's
Revenge of the Nerds
American Pie
One I haven't seen yet

Four places I have lived
Hornindal (home)
Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse (France)
Bergen (here)
--

Four TV shows I love
Fawlty Towers
Friends
Desperate Housewives
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four places I’ve vacationed
Løkta (Norway)
Bjerregård (Denmark)
Prague (Czech Republic)
Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain)

Four of my favorite dishes
My mum's Pasta Bolognese
My mum's pizza
Spaghetti Olio e Aglio
--

Four sites I visit daily
torino2006.org
vg.no
miside.uib.no
google.com

Four places I would rather be right now
Home!
Torino
At Gibert Jeune or Parc Montsouris in Paris
Out ice skating

Four bloggers I’m tagging
Raine
Sandman
Caesar Amadeus
- whoever has anything to say


(No comments expected)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.