Tuesday, February 21, 2006

*yawn and stretch*

Saturday night both the Development students and the people in this building have decided to having parties. I'm expected to show up at both, although I will be missed at neither.

The party here is right downstairs and that's the easy way out.

The Development party is downtown in an appartment which promises to be "small enough to create naughty, new and intimate friendships." I don't know about you but that sounds good to me...


The sad truth, however, is I'll probably be right here, camped on the floor, enjoying the last 24 hours of the Olympics.

I'll miss it when it's gone but I seriously gotta get outta here!

8 comments:

  1. Apples passing up the chance for naughty, new, intimate relationships?

    Wow... I think that registered on the rhicter scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I forgot before to thank you for the Pole. When one of your coaches gave Sara Renner that pole in the sprint it's made major news here. People have been calling your embassy and arranging for him to come over on vacation for free.

    I don't know if you do this all the time but I though I should also say thanks to any Norwegian I know to go with the flow.

    Thanks!

    And I agree with you for avoiding the naughy, new, intimate relationships. Who needs them when you have the Olympics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the last 24 hours of the OL is not that bad! I'd do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raine - bite me :P

    Caesar - that sort of thing happens all the time. Our guys are out there with equipment and if someone breaks something it doesn't matter what country they're from. I'm sure other teams do the exact same thing, we just don't hear so much about it. I'm surprised it even got into the news over there :)

    AL - it's definitely not a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I didn't think it was a big thing.

    I have no idea why the women are doing so well. It was a huge surprise here this morning. Our medal hopefuls in the sprints were Scott and Renner. But then when it's heats of 4 anything can happen.

    And I'm going to have to try this new thing called Nudity. Just maybe not when skiing, -15 naked can't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Now only 1 behind Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet you have three more gold medals.

    As for the naked skiing - you don't know until you've tried it. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will. I can't be totally naked as I will need to wear boots and skis. But yeah I'll do it eventually. I have skiied in a Disco Stu Costume

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.