Monday, February 20, 2006

"Burn mother@%§#$&, burn."

It's early morning (relatively so). I'm in bed watching biathlon. I've turned my bed upside down (or inside out), all snuggled up in my duvet, hugging my pillow, holding my breath every time the Norwegians stop to shoot. This is important, they've gotta do well this time - they did good last and this is the pursuit. I'm almost sleepy...


Dooooaaadooooaaadooooaaadooooaaa


You have GOT to be kidding me!

Does this mean I have to put clothes on? I'm in bed! I don't want to put clothes on! And the Olympics are on TV!

*weighing biathlon vs. burning to death*


Dooooaaadooooaaadooooaaadooooaaa


*Sigh* is it my fault I'm a so-called responsible grown-up? I get up, I get dressed, I go the bathroom and it stops. It's quiet. It doesn't start again. We're not gonna burn today either.


What a waste. I'm dressed, I'm up and we didn't win.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a false alarm.

    I am hoping for more Gold in the Olympics .... :)

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.