Sunday, November 30, 2008

One.. Two.. Three...

For the first time in my life I feel as if I've slept with too many guys

When the guy you're with, who looks like a model (and actually was one for a while), who knows everything he should do in bed and seems to go on for ever and ever... a guy who makes you understand that if Ugandans have sex the way they dance (and boy do they dance), there's no wonder they're happy and content despite all their material problems.

When this guy tells you he's 28 and has only slept with two girls because he wants to have feelings for someone before he sleeps with them; when he says it's hard for a guy, that I will never know how hard it is for him (or any other guy) not to sleep with beautiful girls who are more than willing to do so, when this happens, it's the first time I've ever felt I've slept with too many guys.

I won't tell you my "magic number" - it's not that scary and it's not that high, but it is higher than two.

When I'm with this guy (who by the way is even weirder than me (when you get to know him, yet normal on the outside), which is quite an achievement) and he tells me he wants to be in love and not just sleep with all the girls around, and for once, for once... I actually trust the guy (I don't trust people easily yet this time there's just something...)...


Different people want different things and I guess I just haven't quite figured out what I want, what I think is good, or right, or how I want to do whatever it is I want to do.


What is in a number.... A rose by any other name would smell as sweet... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.