Friday, November 21, 2008

That previous post...

...didn't really work as it was supposed to. People who visited a lot, now that they know I know who they are, seem to have disappeared.

Maybe I should modify my statement a little - I don't know who you are, I just know where you're from. That is, when my parents visit my other blog (they don't know about this one and I prefer we keep it that way), it says they are a few hours drive away from where they really are, so I don't really know where you're from either...

So don't worry, you can be as anonymous as you want to be - as long as I get the same in return, at least towards the rest of the world.


..still, there are a couple people I really wish would speak up just to see if they are who I think they are, and another I'm afraid what will happen if he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.