Sunday, March 26, 2006

Searching:

  • 1 person from Slovakia, preferrably with knowledge about Slovak foreign policy
  • 1 person from Uganda
  • 1 person with knowledge as to what Slovakia feels towards the situation in Northern Uganda
  • 1 UN diplomat (preferrably a representative in the Security Council)
  • 1 secretary to explain me all the SC rules and procedures

  • 1 maths wiz
  • 2-3 persons to explain what the maths wiz is saying
  • 1 person to explain my calculator to me

  • 1 person to attend my lectures this week
  • 1 person who looks like me to attend my work group on Friday
  • 1 person to hunt down and bring back (preferably alive) one student (name will be provided)

  • 1 person to help me with my microeconomics paper due this Friday
  • 1 person to find out where I can print things now they've closed the computer lab
  • 1 person to go shop for clothes fit for wearing to the UN Security Council
  • 1 person to attend 2-3 meetings being held for the Human Rights week
  • 1 person to get 3 passport photos with my picture on them
  • 1 person to write an application and my resume
  • and write it good

and finally...

  • 1 person to book a hairdresser appointment, go there in a place to have my hair cut and coloured (I realize that might be a tricky one..)



If you are interested, please send me an email or leave a comment. The work will last from 9 am Monday through 2pm Friday. You will receive no pay in form of money, however, you are free to suggest other forms of compensation.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. being stressed can be good, as long as I plan it.

    this time I can't plan it because some of the things (ie. the microeconomics paper) are things I don't understand and have no idea how long will take.

    other things I can't do because the person I am to do it with did not show up at two meetings and has not replied to my email.


    As for a good time - no time for that now. If I manage to finish the paper and write the application by Thursday (remind me to check when they close on Fridays, other days it's 1pm), I might be able to try and have a good time on... Thursday. After the "UN" thing. With the "UN" people. And the person I need someone to hunt down for me.

    But until then it's chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some ties and some shirts you can borrow. You might have to get a blazer to go with them though.

    I can help with the application and the resume as well, unfortunately it will all be in English only.

    As for hunting down the truant student, I'll see what I can do.

    No payment necessary, you surviving the crisis would be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that would be great.

    The application has to be in English anyway - I'm struggling with the translation of the names of some courses which don't appear to exist in English.

    Any idea what a "one year course" is called in English? It's sort of impossible to know since you guys have a different structure of your college.


    Still no offers to help with the economics?

    Does this cost function tell anyone anything?

    TC(Q)=50000+50Q+(1/4000)Q2

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Waste disposal Southport
    Waste disposal Southport

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.